In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETF’s SPY, QQQ, and IWM as some big moves occurred across all three areas of the market. Make sure to watch the webinar recording below as well as we discuss many different ways to utilize the TrendSpider charting platform into the week ahead.
Check Out This Weekend’s Webinar Recording With Patrick Dunuwila
Make sure to check out this weekend’s webinar with Patrick Dunuwila, Editor of “TheChartReport“. Patrick took a look at some case studies of false breakouts and breakdowns while Jake Wujastyk, a founding member of TrendSpider, took at the overall broad markets into the week utilizing multi-timeframe analysis, multi-factor alerts, and Raindrop(TM) Charts.
SPY: Daily Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
IWM: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Raindrops – Visualize volume and price action in a completely new way by visualizing volume flow throughout a specific time period.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.