In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETF’s as each day was a rollercoaster ride over the last week. We take a look at SPY, QQQ, and IWM while using Multi-timeframe analysis, Raindrop Charts(TM), automated settings, and more! Don’t miss this weekend’s webinar as we learn all about the Fibonacci sequence that occurs in the financial markets.
Fibonacci Webinar on Sunday, October 13th With Tarek Saab
Make sure to check out this weekend’s webinar with Tarek Saab, owner of “Fibonacci.com” as he will be going over different ways to use Fibonacci levels and what exactly these levels are and why they are relevant. If you are interested in learning about the Fibonacci Sequence, don’t miss this event!
SPY: Weekly vs. Daily Chart
QQQ: Weekly vs. Daily Chart
IWM: Weekly vs. Daily Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Raindrops – Visualize volume and price action in a completely new way by visualizing volume flow throughout a specific time period.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.