In this weekend’s blog post, we take a look at the broad market ETF’s into Monday. The weekly candles held the SMA (20) on both SPY and QQQ but XBI closed through this area and could be telling for what’s coming next week.
Weekend Video Analysis
SPY: Weekly Chart
QQQ: Weekly Chart
XBI: Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
CLF: Before vs. After
The weekend’s “before” and “after” shows CLF breaking down through the wedge support with the trendline alert going off and notifying the move through text message. This game-changing feature allows users to create sensitivity levels around trendlines and alerts. To learn more about creating your first alert, click here.
Timestamps Captured This Week
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.