A prepared trader is a generally a profitable trader, and Sunday is a great day to get ready for the week ahead by studying up from last week’s price action. In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the pullback that has started across the board with XBI once again starting to show signs of a move down before SPY and QQQ. Get the full analysis through the video below and reach out with any questions about the TrendSpider charting platform!
Weekend Video Analysis
SPY: Daily (Left) & Weekly (Right) Charts
QQQ: Daily (Left) & Weekly (Right) Charts
XBI: Daily (Left) & Weekly (Right) Charts
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
CRON: Before vs. After
This weekend’s “Before and After” shows the daily price action on CRON breaking out through the channel resistance and then moving up quickly to test the next channel trendline above. Once this area was tested, CRON sold off hard towards the channel support below before reversing once again to the upside.
Before and After
Timestamps Captured This Week
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.