In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETF’s into the last few days of April. As divergence was showing its head last week on SPY and QQQ, it seems bulls have decided this run isn’t over as all-time highs were hit in tech and nearly hit on S&P. Make sure to also check out how we utilize the multi-factor and trendline alerts for the system to watch into next week.
Weekend Video Analysis
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
XBI: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
XBI: Before vs. After
This weekend’s “before” and “after” shows XBI breaking down last week as the RSI, %R, and Vortex broke down through the levels that the multi-factor alert was set to watch. If you have any set of criteria that you like to trade, you can input it into an alert and the system will track when all conditions are met and then alert you. To learn more about this feature, check out our blog post here.
Before and After
Mobile Alert Sent
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.