Happy Presidents Day! A prepared trader is a generally a profitable trader, and long weekends can be the best time to study up for the coming week ahead. In this weekend’s analysis, we focus on the brand new features now available and take a quick look at the broad market ETFs in our video update.
SPY, QQQ, & USO Weekend Video Update
Recap From Earlier This Week
Weekend Analysis Into February 11th
Thursday Analysis of USO
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
SPY: Before vs. After
This weekend’s “Before and After” shows SPY curling down on the 10-minute candle after the lower indicators were showing signs of a reversal to the downside. After the %R started moving down (typically the first to signal), the others followed and price action took a hard hit with a hard bounce off the green trendline support below. To learn more about the system and how some of these lower indicators theoretically work, click here and watch our demo with Dan from Bullish Bears in late January.
Timestamps Captured This Week
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.